Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fresh Orange Carrot Juice

I just found out today that juicers are also a fairly popular household appliance here in Argentina and I actually have a juice machine at my disposal here in my new home! However, I have only attempted it once so far (with carrot and orange), because of the mess that entails and because of my reluctance to use all of my host family's food supply on juicing.


I know that most travelers will not be able to get that delicious fresh-squeezed juice whenever they like while abroad, unless they are fortunate enough to be in Buenos Aires. I was shocked at how many vegan and vegetarian restaurants there are in Buenos Aires!

I am definitely planning on making the 3-4 hour trip sometime in the near future to check out some of these vegan spots and smoothie bars (and to see the beautiful city of course)! If you are craving some unique vegan food and are close enough to make the trip, here is a great list of all the spots you can visit on your day in the great city of Buenos Aires!:

No comments:

Post a Comment